Online revolution taking its toll?
Is your business suffering a downturn in trade?
It has been said that one in five shops across Britain may shut down over the next five-year period.
High Streets in particular are suffering from a consumer downturn, as internet sales continue to grow.
With these stark revelations, how can retail footfall increase?
Making your brand appealing is obviously one of the major factors for retails sales, but what is even more important is the advertising and market planning.
How are you going to draw people in?
Can you make your advertising campaign stand out from a sea of competitor advertising?
Window and poster displays all have a part to play in the success of your marketing strategy, however, it does not stop there, and nor should it.
Signage is a key factor for catching the wandering eye of retail customers walking or driving by. Most shops have signs placed outside their area of business. So much so, that one sign becomes another, and another, all looking the same; perhaps to the point where they get passed by unnoticed. Think of all the prospects that have walked by. How can this be avoided?
Welcome to the Icon Pavement & Forecourt Sign
There are pavement & forecourt signs, and then there is the Icon. Set a precedent this season with the Icon pavement & forecourt sign. The striking sign will generate:
- Immediate results with the high impact Icon sign and header
- Deliver fast results by driving footfall at store level
- Effortless functionality for quick and easy poster changes
- Personalise the sign to your specific business with the printable header
The Icon is exclusive to Plex. You will not be able to purchase this sign from any other trade supplier!
To see how versatile and striking our Icon sign is, you can view our video presentation:
The Icon is so versatile it can cater for a variety of different businesses, such as:
- Shopping Centres
- Retail Outlets
- Fitness Clubs
- Sports Centres
- Car Dealerships
- Public Houses
- Colleges & Universities
- Farm Shops
- Green Grocers
- Garden Centres
- Country Shows & Exhibitions
- Outdoor Shows & Exhibitions
- Indoor Exhibitions
And so much more!
Increase exposure and drive footfall to your business
Can also be used in-store to emphasis additional services
One person job to change posters quickly and easily
Not available from any other trade supplier
- A1 Double-sided heavy duty forecourt sign
- Strong steel frame and galvanised steel backing
- Unique hinged magnetic poster pocket, allows posters to be quickly and easily changed by one person
- Wheels in base allow unit to be manoeuvred into position
- Recessed area on header allows for extra branding
- Water fillable base; 30 litre capacity
With the Icon, you can rest assured that your sign continues to drive sales season after season, and you can relax, safe in the knowledge that you have one of the highest quality, high impact signs in the UK from a company that you can trust.