Ordering and Delivery
From 1st July 2021, all commercial goods imported into the EU will be subject to VAT. The VAT exemption at importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed, these shipments will now be subject to VAT. The customs declaration will be provided by the carrier and all relevant duties and VAT are the responsibility of the customer at the prevailing local rates.
Add the products you require to your cart and select your preferred delivery option. Then pay securely through our payment provider Worldpay.
Call us on 01905 798123
We have our Customer Service team ready to take your order from 8.30am through to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Fax us on 01905 791888.
If you prefer to fax your order through to us it will be processed as quickly as possible. One of our Customer Service team will contact you to confirm the order details upon receipt.
Next Day Delivery
The vast majority of orders placed by 2pm using our standard carton service are delivered within 1-2 working days (for orders requiring pallet delivery the cut-off is noon).
However if you need it guaranteed next day choose from our Premium pre-12 or Premium pre-9:30am options.
We also offer a Saturday AM delivery option. (Exceptions include orders to NI and Éire and certain excluded postcode areas.)
Delivery From Plex Display
Plex Display know that when you place an order you want the goods as soon as possible. Here are a few facts and figures to reassure you of our commitment to customer service.
- Standard carton UK orders placed by 2pm are processed for same day despatch. For orders requiring pallet delivery, a noon cut-off applies.
- Orders placed after 2pm are processed the next working day.
- Orders to Northern Ireland and Eire must be received by 11:00am, Eire orders subject to 2 working days delivery.
- Remote and offshore areas (excluded postcode areas) may be subject to additional charges and longer delivery. Please call 01905 798123 for more information.
- Deliveries can be made from as early as 6:45am to 5:30pm (Please ensure you are there to receive your order or advise us of your opening times)
- All deliveries MUST be signed for. If we are unable to deliver, a card will be left with a FREEPHONE number to call to rearrange delivery.
- Any concern or damage to your delivery must be reported to our customer services department within 24hrs of receipt of goods on +44 (0)1905 798123 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any goods received damaged must be signed for as damaged upon receipt. Plex cannot be held responsible for goods received damaged in transit and not signed for as such.
- Orders received from the EU, Eire and NI are now subject to customs clearance documentation charges. These will be advised and charged prior to despatch of your order. Our terms of delivery are on a DAP basis (delivered to place). Plex Display via our chosen delivery partner are responsible for the delivery of the goods including transport costs to the named destination. The costs of carrying out all the necessary import formalities are expressly excluded and these charges if applicable, will be advised by the transport company and would need to be cleared prior to the release of goods from the delivery company.
- Plex Display use a range of delivery partners so we can offer several different delivery options to meet our customers’ requirements. Most of these will arrive on time, as expected. Due to circumstances beyond our control, Plex Display cannot accept liability for the occasional late or missed delivery. Consequently, we are unable to issue a refund or compensation on delayed or missed deliveries.
- All prices exclude duty & VAT charges
Delivery From Plex Display
UK Mainland Delivery Options
- Next Working Day Delivery
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery Before 12:00pm
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery Before 9:30am
- Guaranteed Saturday AM Delivery
Plex Display reserve the right to increase prices subject to fluctuations in fuel surcharges.
Excluded Postcode Areas (Extra charges and increased delivery times will apply to the following postcodes):
AB26+, All BT Postcodes, DD2+, All DG Postcodes, EH38, EH43-46, All GY Postcodes, All HS Postcodes, All IM Postcodes, All IV Postcodes, All JE Postcodes, KA27, All KW Postcodes, KY13, PA20, PA28-31, PA34-35, PA41+, PH3+, PO30-PO41, All TD Postcodes (Except TD15), TR21-TR25, All ZE Postcodes.
We want to minimise risk to both our customers and staff, therefore our Trade Counter will be closed as of Monday 16th March 2020, however collections can be made upon prior arrangement with us. If you wish to place an order, please use the website, email email@example.com or contact us on 01905 798123.
Returns And Restocking Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Business Customers – we may accept the return of goods from you within 28 days of delivery, subject to prior arrangement, agreed handling charges and the receipt of goods which are fit for resale. We cannot accept returns of goods that are manufactured to consumer/customer specification, unless deemed faulty. Terms and conditions will apply (clause 11.1 and 13).
Consumers – generally have the right to return goods within a period of 14 working days (a cooling-off period), beginning with the day after the item is delivered. We can accept the return of complete product, which is unused and in a fit-for-resale condition. We cannot accept returns of goods that are manufactured to consumer/customer specification, unless deemed faulty. Terms and Conditions may apply (clause 11.2 and 13.11).
To be eligible for Returns, we ask all customer and consumers to make a prior arrangement via customer services email, or calling 01905 791865
Your item/s must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Returned item/s must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to be accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase and completed returns form
Dependent on the nature of the return a handling charge may apply. Details will be given upon initial contact with our customer service team.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item (unless the goods are defective). Some Consumer customers will be entitled to a refund, subject to our terms and conditions (see clause 13). Any additional costs incurred by Reddiseals Ltd to returns the goods will be deducted from your final refund unless clause 13.11.7 of our terms and conditions applies.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, our customer services team will initiate a refund, where relevant, to your credit card, or original method of payment. Terms and conditions will apply (clause 13).
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Payment Options With Plex Display
Please call us on 01905 798123 to apply for a Trade Credit Account.
We can email, fax or post a pro-forma invoice to you for payment by Credit Card, BACS or cheque.
All major credit cards are accepted (3-D Secure).
What is 3-D Secure?
Plex Display operate a 3-D Secure Store for the peace of mind of their internet customers.
3-D Secure is a credit and debit card authorisation program, implemented by Visa and Mastercard, to reduce fraudulent purchases by verifying purchaser identity during online transactions. The benefits of implementing 3-D Secure include a reduction in disputed transactions and chargebacks and their resulting financial expense.
Visa has branded this program as ‘Verified By Visa’, while Mastercard’s version is called ‘Mastercard SecureCode’. Plex Display are using and support both Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode as part of our standard service to those customers that have registered for 3-D Secure.
The primary benefit of 3-D Secure for the cardholder is that 3-D Secure provides increased confidence that their card details are secure when purchasing over the internet.